1) I'm now a proud owner of a brand new Brother PR1000e. My other embroider machine is a Brother 2800D. I also have a Brother serger which I adore. Can you tell that I love Brother products?
2) I've joined an adventure with my good friend Loretta. You may know her from "One Diva Three Dolls". Together we expect our businesses to grow just because we fully believe that God's word is true.
Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labor.
3) My facebook page has grown by 100 likes. 100 likes may not seem like a lot to some people, but it's like a million likes to me!! So, I'm a happy girl....I'm a busy girl!!!
4) I've expanded my little business as not to limit myself by different creations. I'm hoping that by doing this, I'll find that magic item that everyone loves. What's new?
- Outdoor garden flags or lawn flags made from burlap and ripstop fabric
- Crowns and tiaras for birthday parties
- Canvas totes in different patterns. These are pre-made and I add either a monogram or embroidery.
- Crayon rolls. The new ones are a little differently styled. Crayon rolls are perfect for long road trips or anytime you need to keep your child quietly entertained.
- Beautiful large purse with a monogram or embroidery. Loretta makes these and I monogram or embroider. She is an excellent creator so you won't be disappointed and you'll get compliments after compliments.
- Christmas gift bags. I guess this could go for any holiday. These bags are huge! Picture Santa carrying the bag filled with toys in his sleigh! Of course, a name is embroidered on the bag. A pull of the ribbons cinches the bag closed.
- Laundry bags. These bags are just like the gift bags except not made from Christmas or holiday fabric. Again, the when the ribbon is pulled, the bag cinches closed.
- Lunch totes! How can you go wrong with a lunch tote?
- Infinity scarves in different patterns, chevrons, flowers and solid colors as well.
I don't think that's all I've added to my listing of products and as you can tell, I've got lots of work to be done on this blog. It's time to revamp and update!!! Be sure to check back soon because I'm not sure how often I'll add new posts.